Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oбо Mне - About Me

привет всем! If you're wondering upon my first line, I am russian! I am a pseo student and am lovin it! going for my Associates Degree of Liberal Arts! 
I love to create art with words and sharing it with the world! Planning on going to Oral Roberts University in Oklahoma for my Journalism degree! Considering this,i hope to get the first taste of Media, from this class!
I play piano in my church worship group and teach Sunday school! :D 
I have 7 siblings and never get bored! 
Not too much in sports but in the summer, love to kick it off with Beach Volleyball!
Well that's a pinch of me! ;)
Thanks for reading and enjoy my postings!

5 comments:

  1. Hi! I think it's really cool that you play piano at your church and that you enjoy some beach volleyball. I think you will find that doing PSEO is the BEST decision you will ever make. Not only do you not have to go to high school much (if at all), but you also save a ton of money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you're Russian? How long have you lived here?
    7 siblings? I imagine you have some crazy stories with a family that big. I only have two brothers, and there were times growing up where that seemed like plenty to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your goals for your career! Is there any specific kind of art you like doing? 7 siblings, oh wow! Thats cool, Ive always wondered what it would be like to have a big family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you, Kristina. How long have you been in the United States? I look forward to hearing the different perspective your unique heritage will give you in this class. I'm also thrilled to hear that you're considering a career in journalism. This class will put you on the right track. I also encourage you to get involved in the school newspaper so that you gain even more experience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep i am russian, but more of half russian! I was born here! My parents moved here, from russia, in 1990! Yet, they taught me well and i speak fluent russian! :D

    YEs, a big family is a handful but considering our unity we have fun time! :) And Erin, i could prob. write a book on the different crazy situations that occur! ;)

    Now about my art! I love to get creative with words, such as poems and short stories! In visual arts, i love to charcoal draw! and not so bad at it!

    Thanks Tesha for the advise, I am actually considering getting involved in the newspaper, next semester to gain experience! This class will just help me learn the basics of an excellent journalist! :)

    ReplyDelete